Court of Protection Applications

Sadly, for a range of possible reasons, some people lose mental capacity without ever having made a power of attorney. In these circumstances someone (or more than one person) needs to apply to the court to be appointed as a deputy (a court appointed attorney). We can help you in that process.

We will draft all the necessary forms for the application and involve medical professionals as required.

Occasionally a partner in the firm also acts as deputy for a client and we manage that client’s affairs on their behalf. We can assist existing deputies in preparing annual accounts to submit to the court where required.

To discuss your particular requirements with a member of our team and for an estimate of the costs and disbursements please “Contact Us” with the form here or contact one of our private client team.


client testimonials

“Thank you again for your time and advice and for being a compassionate, understanding and yet objective voice through this time.”