Jon Coles is a Notary Public so, what is a Notary?
The duty and function of a Notary is to prepare, attest, authenticate and certify deeds and other documents, for use anywhere in the world. A Notary’s signature and official seal renders them acceptable to the judicial and/or other public authorities in the country where they are to be used. By virtue of the international status of the Notary’s office, the signature and seal of a Notary is recognised as evidence of a responsible Legal Officer in most countries of the world.
Notaries provide a service for private individuals and commercial firms. The most common tasks are:-
- Preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas
- Dealing with purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- Providing documents to deal with the administration of the estates of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad
- Authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry or to work abroad
- Authenticating company and business documents and transactions
- Authentication and a secure record for almost any sort of transaction, document or event
To make an appointment or for more information, please contact us through the website or get in touch with Jon or his assistant, Amy Brookshaw, directly.