At Brain Chase Coles we are always interested in hearing from talented people who would like to join our successful team.
If you are interested in any of the following positions, please send your application, including a CV and covering letter, to our Office Manager, Mrs Gillian Matthews, by email at email@example.com.
EXPERIENCED PROPERTY LAWYER
We are seeking an experienced lawyer to join the residential property team.
The role will include handling sale and purchase transactions, re-mortgages and new homes work within a dynamic and thriving team. The successful candidate will have:
- A proven record of successfully managing a busy caseload of residential property cases
- excellent client care skills and a good working relationship with other professionals
- a strong academic background
- motivation to expand an existing caseload further through practice development.
There will be career development and future partnership opportunities for the right candidate.
EXPERIENCED LEGAL SECRETARY
We are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to work within our busy Conveyancing department. The successful candidate will need to have a good working knowledge of residential conveyancing.
Hours of work: 35 hours per week from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Fast and accurate typing skills required using our digital dictation system
- Conveyancing secretarial experience
- Ability to handle pressure
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team