At Brain Chase Coles we are always interested in hearing from talented people who would like to join our successful team.
Our open positions will be displayed below. If you are interested in any of the following positions, please send your application, including a CV and covering letter, to our Office Manager, Mrs Gillian Matthews, by email at email@example.com
EXPERIENCED LEGAL SECRETARY REQUIRED
Due to an internal move to another department within the firm, we have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Legal Secretary to provide typing, secretarial and administrative support to one of our Conveyancers in our busy Property team. The successful candidate will need to have a good working knowledge of Conveyancing and the ability to work well in a team.
Hours of work: 35 hours per week from 9am to 5pm
- Fast and accurate typing skills required using digital dictation
- Conveyancing secretarial experience
- Ability to handle pressure
- Good organisational skills
- A proposed start date of 1 May 2019
- Dealing with new quotes by telephone and web contact
- Chasing lenders, clients, etc., for responses/paperwork
- Dealing with clients on the telephone or in person, when necessary
- Arranging searches
- Audio typing using Oyez transcription system