At Brain Chase Coles we are always interested in hearing from talented people who would like to join our successful team.
Our open positions will be displayed below. If you are interested in any of the following positions, please send your application, including a CV and covering letter, to our Office Manager, Mrs Gillian Matthews, by email at email@example.com
PART TIME EXPERIENCED PRIVATE CLIENT LOCUM REQUIRED FOR MATERNITY LEAVE COVER
We are seeking an experienced solicitor to join our thriving private client department for a period of up to one year from November 2019.
The right candidate will be STEP qualified or have at least 3 years PQE in a wide range of private client work and be confident to independently manage a case load of matters including:
- Powers of Attorney
- Tax and financial planning
- Administration of Estates
- Court of Protection
The position will be supported by administrative staff and familiarity with audio dictation will be a considerable advantage.
Hours of work: 21 hours over 3 days per week.
EXPERIENCED LEGAL SECRETARY REQUIRED
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Legal Secretary to provide typing, secretarial and administrative support to one of our Conveyancers in our busy Property team. The successful candidate will need to have a good working knowledge of Conveyancing and the ability to work well in a team.
Hours of work: 35 hours per week from 9am to 5pm
20 days holiday with additional “birthday day off”
- Fast and accurate typing skills required using digital dictation
- Conveyancing secretarial experience
- Ability to handle pressure
- Good organisational skills
- Dealing with new quotes by telephone and web contact
- Chasing lenders, clients, etc., for responses/paperwork
- Dealing with clients on the telephone or in person, when necessary
- Arranging searches
- Audio typing using Oyez digital transcription system