At Brain Chase Coles we are always interested in hearing from talented people who would like to join our successful team.
If you are interested in any of the following positions, please send your application, including a CV and covering letter, to our Office Manager, Mrs Gillian Matthews, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a full time solicitor for the family law department. The successful candidate should have experience advising clients about a wide range of family legal matters and demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent client care skills and a commitment to the principles of Resolution.
- A strong academic background and an ability to draft documents to a high standard.
- Experience handling matters including divorce and separation, arrangements for children, financial arrangements for married and un-married couples and pre-nuptial agreements.
- Experience of public law children cases and legal aid will be a distinct advantage.
We are willing to consider candidates from 0-5 years PQE upwards and a competitive salary will be offered based on experience. Career development and partnership opportunities are also available where appropriate.
EXPERIENCED PROPERTY LAWYER
We are seeking an experienced lawyer to join the residential property team.
The role will include handling sale and purchase transactions, re-mortgages and new homes work within a dynamic and thriving team. The successful candidate will have:
- A proven record of successfully managing a busy caseload of residential property cases
- excellent client care skills and a good working relationship with other professionals
- a strong academic background
- motivation to expand an existing caseload further through practice development.
There will be career development and future partnership opportunities for the right candidate.